Professional Insurance Advice and Personal Service
Our qualified team of insurance agents will take the time to determine your benefit needs and help find the right policy for you or your business. We provide fast and detailed service, along with dedication and excellent customer service to our clients.
Get a Quote
Serving Illinois, Indiana, Iowa & Missouri
We are an independent insurance agency maintaining relationships with over twenty "A" rated insurance companies. We can write effective and comprehensive insurance policies and benefit plans for individuals and businesses in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Missouri.
Frequently Asked Questions
- During a storm, a tree from my neighbor's yard fell and destroyed my fence. Does my homeowner's policy pay for the damage or does my neighbor's policy?
- What is the difference between comp and collision coverage?
- Are there any specific time limits for an insurance company to pay for collision or comprehensive claims?
- May I keep my auto if I have a collision, limited collision or comprehensive claim and my insurance company declares it a total loss?
News & Insights
- Succession Planning For Your Small Business
- Quiz: How Do You Know if a Long-Term Care Policy is Right for You?
- Does Your Business Have a Distracted Driving Policy
- How to Reject Job Candidates Without Burning Bridges
- Solid Fuel Cooking: Protecting Your Restaurant
- What Types of Business Insurance Does Your Bar or Restaurant Need?
- Benefits of Stretching at Work
- 7 Smart and Stylish Ideas for Your Mudroom