Professional Insurance Advice and Personal Service
Our qualified team of insurance agents will take the time to determine your benefit needs and help find the right policy for you or your business. We provide fast and detailed service, along with dedication and excellent customer service to our clients.
Get a Quote
Serving Illinois, Indiana, Iowa & Missouri
We are an independent insurance agency maintaining relationships with over twenty "A" rated insurance companies. We can write effective and comprehensive insurance policies and benefit plans for individuals and businesses in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Missouri.
Frequently Asked Questions
- During a storm, a tree from my neighbor's yard fell and destroyed my fence. Does my homeowner's policy pay for the damage or does my neighbor's policy?
- What is the difference between comp and collision coverage?
- Are there any specific time limits for an insurance company to pay for collision or comprehensive claims?
- May I keep my auto if I have a collision, limited collision or comprehensive claim and my insurance company declares it a total loss?
News & Insights
- How to Use a Fire Extinguisher: An Easy 4-Step Process
- Basic Defensive Driver Techniques
- Five Questions to Ask When Planning a Wedding
- Alert: Federal Menu Labeling Requirement for Restaurants & Retail Food Establishments (2018)
- 5 Ways to Give Back to Your Community
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – What Does it Cover?
- Protecting Employees from Robbery and Assault
- Developing a Successful Onboarding Plan for New Employees